Before filing out the booking form, please make sure that you have contacted Tracy and she has confirmed that she is available for your date. If you haven't done so already, please contact her HERE
After Tracy has confirmed that she is available for your wedding and/or preview/trial date, please fill out the booking form below and use the PayPal button at the bottom of the page for your $100 deposit per booking date.
Terms of Service
- BOOKINGS: To secure your wedding date, a signed booking form is required with a $100 deposit due at the time of signing. Your date will not be secure unless the deposit is paid. The deposit is non‐refundable and non‐transferable. The $100 deposit will be credited towards the final balance on the wedding day.
- CANCELLATIONS: In the event you cancel before 30 days of the event, you will lose the deposit. In the event you cancel within 15 days of the event, a cancellation fee of $150.00 is due to Tracy Sotirakis. If Tracy Sotirakis cannot perform the agreed upon services due to unforeseen circumstances beyond her control, on the event day, 100% of all payments shall be returned to the client with the understanding that there will be no further liability with respect to the agreement.
- PAYMENT: The final balance is due on the day of the event by cash. Prior arrangements to pay in full for the services using a credit card are also accepted, but must be arranged in advance. A 3.5% fee of the total bill will be added to all credit card transactions. No exceptions. No personal checks please. The person(s) responsible for the entire balance of payment is the person(s) who has signed the booking contract.
- FINAL COUNT: A final count of all wedding party members needing services needs to be finalized 30 days before the wedding in order to secure additional artists if necessary.
- ADDITIONS: We need a certain amount of time per person to give quality service. If additional wedding party members would like to add services on the wedding day, we will do our best to accommodate them if time allows and does not take time away from the bride or guests that have previously scheduled makeup and/or hair styling services.
- TIPS: Tips are not included in the price but are greatly appreciated!
- TRAVEL FEE: Travel fees are charged when services are performed outside the greater St. George, UT area. A price will be quoted based on your particular area.
- SERVICE LOCATION AND REQUIREMENTS: Please have a washed and moisturized face with no makeup on. If hair styling services are booked, please have hair washed and dried. Ensure location temperature is cool and not hot so that makeup and hair will set properly. Ample lighting is also required, whether natural or artificial.
- LIABILITY: All brushes, makeup and hair products are kept sanitary. All products are sanitized between every makeup application. Any skin conditions, allergies or sensitivities of the client(s) should be reported by the makeup artist prior to application, and if needed a sample test of makeup may be performed on skin.
- By signing the Makeup/Hair Styling Services Booking Form: I have read and understand all the terms and conditions mentioned. I understand that I will be financially responsible for myself along with bridal party and all deposit(s) made are non-refundable. I will abide by this contract. This contract is binding.
- Photo: I authorize Tracy Sotirakis to use my images and/or Video for marketing purposes on my website, social media, etc.
- We have the right to refuse service: If our makeup artist(s) or hairstylist(s) feel uncomfortable, threatened or verbally abused in any way, she will have the right to leave the premises without completing services.